Saturday, May 5, 2012

Away with "WIRE" ~ HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Sometime ago (2010) I met a "very" talented artist on Facebook. I had just recently started getting my feet wet (so to speak) dabbling in wire when I met Ien Temaluru...


I had been visiting other Facebook Fan Pages when I stumbled upon this "BEAUTIFUL" Brooch/Pendant (Broodant...as Ien prefers) by...


Ienmagination's Personalized Handcrafted Jewelry
...she states:
"Specially made for my mom.
For her endless love to me...
for her endless love to the entire family...
and for everything she gave to me...
Love you mom"
To view more pictures of this item visit the link here:
Endless Love Broodant ~ A birthday present for my Mom. 

Since meeting Ien on Facebook she has accomplished so many things...

Beautiful Princess for her Prince

...becoming a mother to a "BEAUTIFUL" little one sharing in the "joys" of motherhood.

Another major accomplishment that put yet another smile on my face and I can only imagine the "joy" she felt when her Endless Love Broodant ~ A birthday present for my Mom (pictured above) was selected as one of finalist in 2011 for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads Jewelry-Making Contest featuring Metal Clay, Metal Beads, Wirework or Chain and featured on the back cover of Fire Mountain's (if I remember correctly) February/ March issue of Step By Step Wire Jewelry edition.

Ien's
"featured" article on the back of Fire Mountain Magazine

If you have not had the pleasure of knowing Ien and her personal creations here is a "tiny" peek...



Here is a "very" recent "beautiful" creation...


Inspired by this little guy! ;o)

Ien shares:

“I've been a craft geek since I was lil’ girl. I tried sewing, cross-stitching, paper crafting (origami, card making, lantern making, paper tole, etc etc etc), scale modelling, and the lists go on and on.

I was not a girly type: means, I didn't wear make up, I rarely wore jewelries, I seldom wore skirts. It hasn't change a lot now, except I wear skirts often now lol. Back to the topic, I wasn't a girly type, but somehow I love jewelries. I don't know what attracts me, maybe its sparks or just the colors (oh yeah, I'm a color-holic. I often buy something for its color instead of its functions lol).
Anyway, just like I said, I used to buy jewelries for its color, and they ended up in my drawers.

When I grew up, I found that manufactured jewelries can't satisfy me anymore. I often ended up dissatisfied by them.
Let's say I'm standing in front of a jewelry display looking at some earrings: A, B, C, and D.
I want A type earrings with B colors, C size and D accent.
Long story short, they can't fulfill my desires, and it feels like they're not unique enough for me.
So I decided to make my own.

I want to make personalized jewelries, that suits the person's personality, fulfill their desires, and close to their hearts.  I enjoy every personalized order. I'm thrilled with anticipation, ideas, and energy when somebody ask me to design personalized jewelry. The more specific it is, more wild, more imaginations, more challenging, that's what I like. I studied psychology in college, so I often use it in designing my jewelries. I use to 'interview' my clients to see what designs will fit them. Once I have ideas about the design, I will do some research about the theme, and let my imaginations run wild, lol (guess you know where did I get my brand name rotfl).”


Ien has so many "beautiful" creations that it was "very" hard for me to narrow the photos down for your viewing here so, be sure to visit Ien here:

Facebook Fan Page Ienmagination's Personalized Handcrafted Jewelry
.....say, "Hi" or if you are looking for that unique piece let her know we referred you! ;o)

Visit more of her creations here: Ienmagination's Personalized Handcrafted Jewelry 
You may also find Ien here at her Blog! ;o) 

   
We certainly hope our Blog post has brought a smile to your face! ;o)


Ien, "thank you" for allowing Jewelry By Vee to share a peek into "your" jewelry world. 
We hope that you have a Happy Mother's Day!   

To all the Mom's out there...

Wishing you a blessed and...
H~A~P~P~Y MOTHER'S DAY

2 comments:

  1. Vee, thank you for sharing this with us. Her creations are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than welcome, Terry. I happen to think so, too! ;o)

    Thank you. ;o)

    ReplyDelete